A website is a collection of publicly accessible, interlinked Web pages that share a single domain name. Websites can be created and maintained by an individual, group, business or organization to serve a variety of purposes.
Originally, websites were categorized by their top-level domains. Some examples include:
Government agency websites = .gov
Educational institutions’ websites = .edu
Nonprofit organizations’ websites = .org
Commercial websites = .com
Information sites = .info
– Free hosting, domain name, SSL certification for the first year
– Free support and website editing for three month
– Including designing, implementing, hosting, domain registration and SSL certificate
– Unlimited subdomain e.g. yourcompany.com, example2.yourcompany.com
– Unlimited emails
– Free daily back up
– SSD storage to ensure site efficiency and speed
– 996 % website uptime
– Responsive designs that are displayed just perfect for every device
– Free website transfer from one host to another
– All-in-one service, we cover every task needed to launch and operate your website in the best way. From the idea of the website to renewing your domain registration and hosting
– A Professional Team that supports you and helps you along the whole process from the idea of the website to managing your website content
Design & Implementation
SharpSoft IT Solutions is a dependable web development partner who purposefully tailors our services to meet the specific needs of agencies. We know you want a trouble-free development experience and a site that functions exactly as designed. We provide reliable maintenance services that release you from the burden of managing upgrades and handling unplanned client support tasks.
How is this process done? We go through these steps:
1- We ask you about your business type as well as the purpose and needs of your website
2- Suggest website templates that are convenient with your business nature and needs for a new website / or for upgrading a website you already have
3- After deciding on a template for the website, we do the final design of the website
Then we Start the implementation.
- Hosting configuration, Domain registration, SSL security Certification
- Setting up E-mails (unlimited)
- Launching the website
At this service we provide you the following:
- Website Content updated on a regular basis
- Website security and protection
- Website tracking reports
- Monthly technical checking
- Email managing
- Fixing any technical problems
- Guidance on renewing hosting and domain registration
- Website Migration to another host
What is Host?
Web hosting is an online service that makes your website’s content accessible on the internet. When you purchase a hosting plan, you are renting space on a physical server to store all the website’s files and data.
Web hosts provide the hosting technology and resources required for the effective and secure operation of your website. They are responsible for keeping the server up and running, implementing hosting security measures, and ensuring that data such as texts, photos, and other files are transferred successfully to the visitors’ browsers.
Web Hosting is a service that provides datacenter resources — such as server space, memory, and bandwidth — needed for your website’s files to be accessible on the Internet. With a hosting plan, you create and store website content on a web host’s servers so it can be viewed online via a web browser.
If you imagine a website (plus all its content) as a store, a web host simply provides the physical space to display the store’s products — in this case, the website content including the text, images, videos, and anything else that makes up the site’s content.
Email hosting is an online hosting service that has servers dedicated to your email messages and associated files. When you receive an email to your website’s domain address, the email is routed across the Internet and stored on the recipient server. At this point, the server administrators will determine which action to take (receive or ignore) bearing in mind any spam filters, re-routing requests, and if the sender is on any blacklists.
There are certain advantages of having a professional business email: you will have more disk space, the email will be working even if your website is under a DDoS attack, and provide a wider amount of features for your communication.
We cannot imagine our everyday routine without checking our email at least a few times a day. Most people choose an email hosting provider for their needs, based on interface, efficiency, and simplicity of usage.
Free email hosting
99.9% uptime guarantee
Advanced security options
Free SSL certificate
What is Domain?
A domain name is a unique address for a website that can be acquired through domain registration. Usually, it consists of a website name and a domain name extension. A memorable domain will strengthen your branding and help your audience find your website.
Every website has two main elements – a domain name and a web hosting server. All domain names are linked to their respective IP addresses and point to the specific web servers that host the websites.
When a user enters a domain name into a browser, it looks for the associated IP address through a global network of Domain Name System (DNS) servers.
Next, the server with the information about the IP address returns it to the web browser, which requests data about the site from the domain’s hosting service. This web server stores all of the website’s data, including its files, database, and HTML code.
Once the host has sent the data back, the web browser converts it into a web page that users can visit.
Why Do I Need a Domain Name?
Here are some of the reasons why you need a domain name for your business or project:
- Memorability. Your audience can technically visit your website without a domain name by entering its IP address. However, since it consists of a string of numbers, it is difficult to remember. Domain names help a website be more accessible to internet users.
- Effective branding. A well-thought-out domain name will help communicate your project or business in a way that aligns with your brand’s values and mission.
- Credibility. Websites that use custom domain names are more professional-looking than those with a free domain name, like yourwebsite.websitebuilder.com.
- Custom email addresses. Having a domain name lets you create unique and professional business email accounts, like firstname.lastname@example.org. It also makes your presentation consistent throughout different online channels.
- SEO. A memorable domain name with relevant keywords will positively impact your website’s search engine optimization, improving its rankings on search engines.
What is Email?
Email (electronic mail) is the exchange of computer-stored messages from one user to one or more recipients via the internet. Emails are a fast, inexpensive and accessible way to communicate for business or personal use. Users can send emails from anywhere as long as they have an internet connection, which is typically provided by an internet service provider.