The Changing Face of Health IT
The tidal wave of Information Technology has swept all industries into a paradigm shift to newer and more effective process improvements and outcomes. The health industry is no exception. In fact, the health sector has immensely benefited from this technological revolution. Today health services providers and companies have overcome challenges that significantly influence their ability to provide quality health services.
Health Information Technology has become an enabler in improving the quality of services and health operations by simplifying and streamlining the delivery of health services, improving quality, reducing costs and providing anytime/anywhere information across multiple facilities and domains.
Where Wellness is the Goal and Managed Care is the Norm
The quality of care at any hospital depends upon how well patient’s health care and administrative functions work together. Designed with a patient-centric focus; HIS Suite addresses all areas of healthcare such as medical, administrative, financial, legal and the corresponding service processing.
Today there are many challenges in delivering health management system. These challenges lead to the desire to develop systems to augment capabilities of the available health services providers to serve the increasing number of patients and help health staff streamline their operations. To alleviate some of these pressures, we are presenting Medicana® a system that has the following benefits:
- Integrated, comprehensive & easily deployable web-enabled application delivers a full spectrum of health and administrative services functions, eliminating the need for another multi-vendor system.
- Seamless, anytime, anywhere access to information and integrated communication reduces errors and providers’ times, dramatically improving the quality of health services and enhancing the overall patients/health workers experience.
- High scalability allows integrated health services delivery across a multitude of facilities.
- Multi-level security feature protects your information from unauthorized access.
- Centralized health data repository makes information easily retrievable and enables patients’ records tracking anywhere along the administrative services cycle.
- Unique patient’s identifier allows effortless access to health records and health histories and forms a base for paperless electronic records.
- Intuitive user interface simplifies data entry and makes the applications easy to use, saving valuable time and minimizing user interactions.